Paul A. Schmidt, Sr.: Founder and Senior Partner
Paul A. Schmidt, Sr. has been offering Arkansas legal services for more than 45 years. His focus: getting the best possible outcome for each individual client, whether that means settling out of court or pursuing a case to and beyond the verdict. Educated at the Bowen School of Law at the University of Arkansas and one-time president of the Lonoke County Bar Association, our founder is also a devoted husband and father of five children, including partner Paul A. Schmidt, Jr.
When he's not working (which is rarely), Paul A. Schmidt, Sr. can be found volunteering at Our Savior Lutheran Church, where he is a charter member and was past president for five years, or just enjoying a weekend watching the Razorbacks and occasionally golfing.
His true passion, however, is his life's work offering Arkansas legal services -- today, through Schmidt Law Firm. By focusing his career on bankruptcy, debtor protection, civil litigation, criminal law and family law, Paul A. Schmidt, Sr. has created a legacy of looking out for the little guy -- a legacy he knows his son and Schmidt Law Firm will carry on proudly.
- College: Texas Arts & Industry (Texas A&M - Kingsville, Texas) - Bachelor of Science (petroleum and natural gas - engineering)
- Law School: University of Arkansas at Little Rock (Bowen School of Law) Juris Doctorate
Bar Admissions: Arkansas (1967)
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Lonoke County Bar Association (Past President)
Groups and organizations:
- Our Savior Lutheran Church (Past President and Charter Member)
- Trinity Lutheran Church (Past President)
- Cabot Chamber of Commerce
Interests and Activities: Arkansas razorbacks, golf, reading, and traveling
Personal information: Married to Alice and father of Anthony (deceased), Barry, Pandra, Paul, Jr., and William.