What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
User-supplied information: if you fill out the contact form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as email address, name, phone number and state). We only require that you provide an email address on the contact form. Further, if chat is available through this site, you may be asked to provide information if you participate in an online chat. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security number; date of birth; driver’s license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information)(collectively, “sensitive information"). If you submit any sensitive information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web server logs: when you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store the information and Web server logs, which are record of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town back/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click with andesite;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the webpage from which you arrive to our website;
- the pages that you viewed on the site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website.
The information we collect and Web server log helps us administer the site, analyze it's usage, protect the website and its contents from inappropriate use and improve the users experience.
How is personal information protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing list or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and,
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed and connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another law firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings);
- or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How can I correct, amend or delete my personal information and backslash or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change\correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to go delete any data we have about you; and/or
- opt out of future communications from us.