FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION!!!
Serving Arkansas Since 1967
Schmidt Law Firm: Arkansas Attorneys That Can Show You 'How'
The Arkansas attorneys at Schmidt Law Firm can show you how -- how the law can help you. We have more than 60 years of collective experience under our belts, and we've worked in and out of court in virtually every area of law. Our diverse range of practice areas gives us the experience to help. We know...
- How to claim bankruptcy if bankruptcy is right for you.
- How to establish a personal injury case and fight to get the money you deserve.
- How to arrange a divorce and have your best shot in a child custody and/or child support hearing.
- How to put together the best available defense from criminal charges.
- How to avoid probate by using certain estate planning techniques.
- How to set up your estate plan.
- how to create a living trust.
- How to handle probate when a loved one has passed away.
- How to halt a foreclosure or wage garnishment.
- How to transfer property in real estate transactions.
- How to protect your assets from potential creditors.
- How to solve or prevent business law troubles.
- ...and much more.
Our Arkansas Attorneys Practice Areas
Arkansas law is a massive subject, and no family law firm can hope to cover every situation that can come up under it. Schmidt Law Firm chooses to focus on the areas of law most useful to everyday people. We have Arkansas attorneys practicing in each of these areas:
- Divorce Law
- Child Custody and Child Support
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
If it's something that you want to do but need legal help to properly execute, Schmidt Law is here to help. Creditors knocking your door down? We'll show you how to claim bankruptcy. Concerned about what will happen to your estate and your property if you pass away?We'll show you how to avoid probate and minimize taxes with proper estate planning. Schmidt Law Firm's Arkansas attorneys are here to serve the people of the Natural State.
Our Arkansas Attorneys Are Here to Help, No Matter What Your Story Is
Unsure of how to proceed? Check out the free resources page our Arkansas attorneys have put together. If you're not quite ready to call because you're not sure how it all works, look through the information we've put together for you and decide what needs to happen next. More importantly, if you need help figuring out what it all means, call us and ask for help -- it's what we're here for. You don't need to know what you want before you call; our job is to listen to your story, whatever it may be, and help you figure out what you can and should do next with no obligation what so ever. We were put on this earth to help folks!
Call the Attorneys at the Schmidt Law Firm: Arkansas Attorneys You Can Trust
Schmidt Law Firm will give any potential client a free consultation -- over the phone or face to face -- so that we understand your case and you understand what you are up against with options for solving your issues quickly. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain from the conversation.
Call us at 888-459-3077
Caring, Compassionate and Experienced
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION!!!
Let us stand by your side, contact us today!